You will play a key role in developing a leadership position for Amazon within Spain, by managing the long-term relationship between Amazon and our transportation partners. In this context, you will be dealing on a regular basis with our most complex carriers and internal stakeholders, which is why you will need to like the exposure and negotiating.
You will also be accountable for dealing with challenging operations issues that will require a deep analysis of our distribution, and you will have the ability to implement solutions that will influence the short and long-term operation.
Within the Transportation team, you will be responsible for driving improvements to complex logistics problems, pursuing strategic initiatives and managing innovation projects across our constantly expanding European Fulfillment Network (dealing with the inevitable challenges that come with continuous, rapid growth).
· Drives continuous improvement initiatives with carriers, fulfilment centers, customer service and Retail teams to improve customer experience, costs or processes
· Advises Amazon leadership team proactively of critical situations along with the expected impact and mitigation actions planned
· Drives innovation by taking ownership of strategical projects and its operational success for the distribution in Spain
· Supports the department’s country lead dealing with the most challenging issues such as corrective actions with causing parties to improve service or cost, or to resolve a problem
· Executes performance management metrics reviews (cost, speed, quality, etc.) for outbound transportation and derive improvement plans from it
· Prepares and leads Ops calls, daily business reviews, WBRs, QBRs, CS workshops
· Produces and communicates transport plans/forecasts on a regular basis
· Manages Transportation related escalations