Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Account Health Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers. Position Description: Account Health Support Sr. Specialist Lead Location: Bratislava, Slovakia Language Requirements: English and one of the following - Italian/Spanish/German/French Shift Requirements: Sun-Sat
Amazon.com is seeking an English and one of the following - Italian/Spanish/German/French fluent language candidate; who is dedicated, hardworking, analytical, and customer service-oriented with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Account Health Support Team.
Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce fraud. Ideal applicants will have experience in the eCommerce space, previous fraud experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and customer service-oriented capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment. All candidates must have business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English and one of the following languages - Italian/Spanish/German/French.
The Account Health Support Sr. Specialist Lead is an advocate for the perfect Seller interaction, while following Seller Performance policy to help mitigate risk to the buyer experience and Amazon. By serving as the first resolution point for Account Health Support Specialists, Sr. Specialists Lead will assist Specialists in diagnosing root causes leading to Seller metrics being out of adherence and propose solutions that will remove barriers to enable resolutions to a viable plan of action for Sellers. As a subject matter expert in Seller Performance, Sr. Specialists Leads will educate AHS Specialists on process, tools, and standards in real-time. This role requires the ability to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate seller accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to driving excellence in AHS Specialists and Seller experience. A strong record of customer focus and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role. Senior Specialists Leads will assist quality audit calibrations, and both the curriculum development and implementation of the curriculum for training new Specialists to the AHS program.
The AHS Sr. Specialist Lead position relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions and accounts. The successful Sr. Specialist will have a high degree of soft-skills and the ability to empathize with others. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The AHS Sr. Specialist Lead will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with Specialist, Sellers, department management, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. You will be required to contact Sellers by phone and email. The Sr. Specialist Lead will act as player coach for other Specialist and lead team huddles and serve as back up coverage for when AHS Ops Manager is out of office.
The experience you provide to Sellers, quality assurance, productivity and timely delivery of individual tasks/projects will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the functional unit.Duties:
- Functions as an authority and escalation point for department wide operational procedures.
- Coach and motivate AHS Specialist towards constant improvement. Assists team with performance improvement efforts.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers, including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Conducts Seller interaction quality audits and provide coaching to improve performance.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light while effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Liaises with other departments such as Business Teams or TRMS as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Respond to AHS Specialists support requests (i.e. AHS Seller Escalations and Andon Cords) in real time providing education to AHS Specialists with the goal of achieving an accurate response and remarkable, reproducible seller experience.
- Identifies Seller and AHS Specialist success barriers, provides solutions, and drives change through business improvement initiatives.
- Drives opportunities for efficiency through daily floor observations.
- Identify outliers and trends stemming from the findings of quality audits.