Amazon is looking for an energetic, smart, ambitious, strategic, business transformation leader for our evolving HR Operations & Analytics needs to join the fast paced world of HR Shared Services Hub located in Prague
We are looking for a experienced leader to join our growing HR Operations and Analytics team. The role will have an opportunity to make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results. It is critical to Amazon’s on-going success that we provide the highest service to our employees.
In this role, you will develop deep expertise with End to End Pay impacting process used by Amazon. As a People Leader you will manage portfolio of programs and projects working with HR/Payroll service delivery and Technology teams to build scale, efficiency, and a great pay experience. You will also have a large change leadership responsibility in this role. You will work globally with business owners, payroll, technology and HR partners to understand program goal, timeline, deliverables and requirements. You will drive program and project deliverables, provide strategic direction, escalation management, and deliver regular communications to project stakeholders. Scope of responsibility and tasks
- People Management - Lead and Develop a Global team, understanding regional requirements, and aligning team members to a shared vision and mission of Perfect Pay Experience
- Program Management – Develop and maintain program/project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables; track and mange action items, issues and risks; drive change management tasks, activities and coordinate to implement it.
- Program Delivery – Coordinate across HR stakeholders, Analysts, Operations, Payroll, and other program teams to launch non tech and tech solutions, on time and on budget.
- Pay Process Knowledge and Expertise: Learn the processes, technology, capabilities and develop working knowledge for end to end pay life cycle view, related employee experience and data analysis.
- Deliver Solutions – Design and implement new or modified regional and global core pay related processes to meet long term employee and HR business needs; partner with payroll, technical development teams on gap analysis and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Operational Excellence - Drive regional and global HR and Pay process optimization to fully exploit the technology and non technology solutions while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization.
- Business Requirements - Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations.
- Pay defect remediation and prevention – Initialize the defect remediation and prevention through regular inspections, audits, process reviews and building the controllership frameworks.
- The company is looking for a strong operational mindset with excellent communication skills and a strong proven background in payroll and controls environment. The role is a fantastic opportunity for a specialist, who wants to raise the bar for the payroll preparation team and set the teams up for success. This role demands high level of accuracy, financial and payroll controllership and the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbally.