- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- Very strong coding skills.
- Expert in data structures, algorithms and their performance.
- Ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience in influencing software engineers best practices within your organization
- Experience building low latency, high reliability software for Networks (AWS services are running on this network, how will you avoid circular dependency? )
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.