- Able to use formal and informal influencing skills across Amazon's cross-matrix organization
- Outstanding attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Able to use analysis tools like SQL and Excel Solver for optimization and simulation
- Experience working with process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
- Retail or wholesale business experience -- a strong plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.