Amazon offers a range of services to Business customers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), which provides Amazon's developer customers with access to in-the-cloud services based on Amazon's own back-end technology platform. Amazon's evolution from Website, to e-commerce partner, to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation and customer obsession that is core to the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our Web Services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups, ISVs, SMBs to Global 500 companies.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a motivated Program Manager, AWS Digital Account Management (m/f), preferably with first experiences in Project Management and Self-Service processes. The primary objective of the Program Manager, AWS Digital Account Management (m/f) will be to build and implement world-class processes and tools for effective, scalable and data-driven on-boarding and continuous support of AWS customers as well as to customize the Self-Service program using Machine Learning and AI. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to influence and drive the program’s roadmap and keep it under control while delivering on defined priorities.
Goals will include providing a high customer satisfaction while in the same time increase AWS usage with automated technology powered processes. Your key responsibilities will include: 1) Influencing and executing innovative Product Roadmaps to improve customer experience and conversion of usage for customers.
2) Managing and influencing multiple international stakeholders, including business, technical and compliance teams up to Senior Management level.
- Translate Customer Business insights into Product Requirements for DE AWS customers and define for these requirements milestones and delivery dates.
- Transform a list of roadmap project ideas into production and work with (virtual) specialist teams to meet defined milestones and delivery dates
- Define revenue implications for your roadmap item and prioritize projects according to impact and available resources
- Built A-B testing mechanisms for continuous improvements
- Measure improvements and impact of launched roadmap items. Set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
- Collect, review and propose best practices and operational process from for Germany, working with US and EMEA counterparts to ensure coordination and alignment
- Work with cross-functional project teams of operational specialists across different organizations in US and EMEA to drive execution of product roadmap
- Influence and contribute to a long-term vision and operational plan for the Self-Service on-boarding and account management experience based on the customer journey of AWS customer segments from account registration to extensive AWS service usage