At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We are in the process of building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform.
A strategically important part of our advertising platform is Amazon cost per click advertising platform Sponsored Ads, which allow our advertisers to increase the discoverability of their products on the Amazon platform and targets ads by shopper search keywords. Our team works directly with our top advertisers to assist them in meeting their strategic objectives and develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product road-map.
As an Advertiser Engagement Manager, you will work closely with our top advertiser and have direct responsibility for helping them optimize their cost per click advertising campaigns. You will manage a portfolio of advertisers and use both qualitative and quantitative expertise in order identify opportunities and increase performance for your accounts. You will share your learning globally whilst your efforts will drive advertiser commitment, revenue growth and product improvements. Key Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analyses to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase performance
- Customize and create optimization proposals that are meaningful, compelling and relevant to your advertisers
- Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
- Conduct deep dive data analysis with the aim to create best practice around Amazon’s search advertising products
- Create programs, tools, and partnerships to scale 1:1 insights to benefit thousands of advertisers worldwide
- Improve our understanding of growth drivers and drive performance against our business’ KPI’s
- Capture and relay advertiser feedback to Product and Marketing teams.