Ever since we opened our virtual doors in Italy and Spain in 2010 and 2011, it has been our goal to become the most customer-friendly company in the world, in these countries too. How do we manage to achieve this? By having people like you who make sure our customers find everything they are looking for – and at great prices. Amazon.it and Amazon.es offer millions of items in a wide range of categories. But this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and constantly inventing new processes and offering new opportunities. For our customers. And for you!
Amazon Italy & Spain Marketing team is currently seeking for a Customer Lifecycle Manager, to help drive an understanding of the customer segments and behaviors, drive actions to support customers acquisition and engagement and coordinate efforts across multiple teams to improve their shopping experience with us, such as increasing brand awareness and brand love, removing purchase barriers or increasing awareness and adoption of products and services.
The role requires experience in deriving insights from qualitative and quantitative customer data, articulating a strategic brief from it, creating an action plan based on identified needs and opportunities, and driving the plan into quantifiable results. To excel, the candidate must have strong analytical, communication, project management and influencing skills. Due to the size and scope of our business, the Customer Lifecycle Manager needs to be able to influence numerous teams and stakeholders ranging from business to creative to operational teams. This is a high visibility position, with ample scope for self-development and space to innovate, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing and based out of Madrid.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Italian and Spanish customer segments and behaviors per segment
- Identify Italian and Spanish customer perceptions, customer needs and purchase barriers, in collaboration with our Market research teams, and help define which are specific of our locales vs common to EU/WW
- Create a plan to address those needs and perceptions, in collaboration with marketing, business, operations and other teams across the organization
- Deploy mechanisms and processes to ensure our Marketing organization (and beyond) is leveraging customer knowledge across acquisition or engagement projects, levers and channels
- On the branding end, contribute to Amazon EU portfolio management by setting the right priorities for our locales, and provide local feedback on media plans in partnership with our central media teams. Also contribute and review mass advertising (TV, Radio etc) briefs with campaign managers teams, in order to ensure alignment with customer and business needs