Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Engineering Area Manager to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfillment Centers (FC). PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Reliability Engineering Area Manager is the line manager for a team of engineering technicians. They maintain the focus on safety by training, developing and coaching their team. They deliver a high level of equipment availability by ensuring all preventative maintenance is conducted and internal processes and procedures are followed. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, support and mentor the team by finding barriers that prevent them from working in a safe, standard and efficient manner. Work with the team and the wider network to harness the technical expertise available and build solutions.
- Support the Reliability Engineering Manager as they work with the site Safety department & Site Leadership to implement, record and audit safety and statutory compliance programmes to provide a safe working environment for all staff.
- Implement network standards and focus on preventative maintenance to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Ensure sufficient technical coverage is available for the shifts they own by managing and driving the training programme for the team.
- Manage local projects or support EU level projects as assigned by the manager.
- Be prepared to work on shift to maintain a strong connection to the team and daily work.