HRS Administrator (m/f) with PolishAt Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague
, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. The Hub provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers and, we are looking for HR Data Administrators
to join our growing Shared Services Centre. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Team Lead, role holders will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees. Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
What we offer:
- Work on and support key HR data requests
- Coordinate with other teams within HR and outside HR
- Prepare reports, conduct data analysis and due diligence
- Draft documents using standard templates
- Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required
- Take ownership of each request received, log the request and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Meet setup SLAs and KPIs
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written in English and Polish
- Unlimited contract
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Relocation package
- Public transport reimbursement
- Multi-sport card
- Employee referral program bonus
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
- In house canteen
- Corporate events and team events
- Possible internal and/or international growth