Are you People Obsessed
, passionate about growing resilient, bar-raising talent that evolves with business needs? Fearless
? Not afraid to ask audacious questions to ignite potential? The Amazon Selling Partner Support learning, engagement and development team is the place for you!
The Selling Partner Support business, and its many thousands of contact center Associates globally, is critical to the success of several Amazon services, including Marketplace, Fulfillment by Amazon, Global Selling, and B2B. We enable Selling Partners large and small to delight customers in unexpected ways, helping them build their businesses, and compete across the globe.
We cannot support our Selling Partners without first engaging our Associates. We believe every employee interaction builds trust, increases performance and drives engagement to enable extraordinary Seller experiences. We’re looking for an Outsource Training leader for our Associate Learning and Performance team who feels the same way. Engage. Scale. Amplify.
The Associate Learning and Performance team is responsible for some of the first interactions Associates have with Amazon, and the team continues to engage, support and develop associates throughout the entirety of their Amazon lifecycle. A Learning and Performance leader knows how to create and communicate a training philosophy and vision that will affect change through engaged leadership. They understand the future direction of the business and adapt the training delivery strategy accordingly. They collaborate with their captive and partner teams to generate innovative solutions to challenging business problems. And they champion the voice of the Associates to shape our business on behalf of our Sellers. Partner.
We cannot act alone to improve the Associate and Selling Partner experience. The Outsource Training leader proactively aligns stakeholders, capabilities, and resources to achieve complex objectives quickly. They display a strong customer focus and ability to effectively build relationships, earn trust, and establish credibility. The leader cultivates strong partnerships across the organization to ensure we are balancing Associate, Seller and Amazon needs. They are a strong communicator cross-functionally, cross-culturally and across levels, working closely with site managers, outsource partners and senior leaders to meet business needs. People Obsessed
The Outsource Training leader is committed to fostering a positive team environment where challenge is expected and fearlessness is celebrated. Our bar is high; we don’t suffer mediocrity. The Partner Training leader feels a great deal of ownership, strives to make themselves better, and can bring out the very best in their peers and their team.
The Outsource Training lead will:
- Provide strategic leadership and oversight for Outsource Training teams accountable for delivering performance-based training interventions at our partner locations.
- Support all stages of Outsource associate experience due diligence including partner selection, onboarding, engagement and inspection.
- Develop and deploy mechanisms for all training programs, establishing standardized methods for delivery, evaluation, measurement, performance and reporting.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships with Global outsourcing, Operations and Outsource leadership that proactively aligns training delivery with operational outcomes
- Establish and maintain a reliably high level of quality in training delivery and Associate performance at our partner sites that meets or exceeds our internal operational standards
- Demonstrate excellent project management, planning and analytical skills
- Drive continuous improvement by objectively reviewing processes and programs, seeking out best practices and implementing targeted solutions.
- Influence and negotiate business outcomes through data-driven recommendations