IoT System Architect
Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT)? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that drive business value by leveraging IoT devices and data? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an IoT Solutions Architect to work with its customers to craft cloud-based IoT solutions.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA - would you like to become a trusted adviser to AWS customers? DO you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of the AWS platform by building IoT solutions? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish AWS as the preferred platform for IoT solutions? Here are some other qualities AWSis looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, there is a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to the largest enterprises. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help architect end-to-end solutions for AWS customers using AWS IoT, AWS Mobile and Big Data Services
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, help formulate a strategy to drive adoption of AWS
- Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Experience developing IoT solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code and hardware
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support