At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and be intimately involved in growing our business by leading and supporting new building growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader who will enable this growth through implementation and support of our last mile. Key to this mission is strategic, large-scale project management initiatives that will allow us to scale our organization for the future in a dramatic way. This role is both a strategic and hands-on leadership and will support in the opening of new site locations and AZML expansion by developing standard processes, and tools.
This role is open to alternate locations in Italy, with Rome as the preference.
· Facilitates strategic project governance and communication to stakeholders and leads project status meetings. Facilitates project communication to stakeholders and leads project status meetings.
· Serves as Amazon cultural ambassador to site leadership team, employment base and local community: exhibits leadership principles and core values and infuses into local site culture
· Partners with key internal stakeholders to ensure deployment of HR tools and processes on time for site launch and expansions.
· Serve as escalation point for any HR related new site issues.
• Develop and drive critical people initiatives, large projects and providing great internal stakeholder and candidate customer support.
• Driving network HR and recruiting functional process excellence.
• Creates and implements consistent, repeatable expansion project plans.
• Builds cross-functional partnerships – works closely with Regional Operations leaders, new site leadership teams, and other departments such as Recruiting, PR, Real Estate, Finance, Legal, Payroll and HRS to achieve objectives.
• Mentors and develops strong partnerships with the launch teams and new site HR teams: ensures they are prepared to successfully deliver on-going HR support at their locations.
• Partner to identify best practices to be leveraged across the network and define key performance indicators for successful expansion
• Encourages a culture of efficiency, innovation, and customer service.