Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
That’s our slogan, and we stand by it. Given our commitment to Human Resources excellence, we’re confident that every one of our team members can also get behind it.
And year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members fulfilled, motivated and empowered. Plan The Future With Us
We need more brilliant, human-centred thinkers like you to help us strategise, implement and maintain our next set of Human Resources initiatives. That’s why we’re hiring a talented HR Business Partner to support our Gloabal Speciality Fulfilment (GSF) Operations teams in Spain – part of our wider Operations for the region. Amazon’s Operations lies at the heart of the Amazon customer experience: each and every action we take is driven by meeting customer expectations – also one of the company’s core values.
The HR Business Partner vacancy is a crucial full-time role, in spearheading further development of our Fulfilment Centre Operations teams based in the area. You’ll be the driving force behind all associated HR programmes and initiatives, as part of maximising employee engagement and retention. How You’ll Shine
First and foremost, you’ll be responsible for delivering the holistic, world-class HR service that these growing teams deserve. One of the most important, value-added aspects of your role will be acting as a consultant, or, as a bridge between Management and frontline team members. So your mission, should you choose to accept it: implement all-important initiatives to drive and maintain an overall culture of excellent employee relations and healthy communications. Your Profile and Responsibilities
With your overall mission in mind:
- You’ll bring your world-class evaluative, problem-solving skills to the table, including:
- Proactive gathering of data from appropriate sources
- In-depth root cause analysis
- Consistent reference to long-term plans and goals
- Followed up by decisive and confident action
- You’ll develop and maintain a healthy relationship with works councils
- You’ll coach and mentor leaders from across the Spainish Fulfillment Center teams
- You’ll maintain an emphasis on continuous improvement and best practices, to be shared with other Fulfillment Center teams, as well as with Amazon’s Finance and Payroll departments
- You’ll develop innovative, user-friendly shift models alongside creative, flexible working time models