Amazon Imaging is a global organization partnering with Amazon business teams to enable customers to make informed purchasing decisions driving discovery, engagement and trust through product imagery, videos, 3D and graphics. Every item in Amazon’s catalog should have a set of visual representations that characterize the product accurately and are visually appealing, enabling the customers to receive at their doorstep exactly what they expect upon an order.
As a Studio Procurement Specialist for Amazon Imaging Services, you will own regional Photo Studio procurement responsibilities, including purchase order creation for external talent, invoicing, creating receipts for goods orders and monitoring of funds to ensure daily financial accuracy of talent booked and invoiced against is accurate. You will also support local non-inventory and capital expense procurement needs and develop and work with stakeholders to find and understand deviation and improvement areas. You will provide procurement expertise for the location(s) and alignment with Studio leadership teams to drive efficiencies and improvements. This is a temporary assignment for one year.
- Support imaging team to improve current designs, promote new technology and source new materials to reduce costs and raise productivity.
- Final review and release of regional invoices
- Manage all purchasing requests for imaging studio external talent
- Trouble shoot incorrect invoice postings and closely work together with Accounts Payable and Tax Team for resolution
- Manage qualified vendor lists and available vendor lists, support new supplier qualification, continuously measure and evaluate all suppliers, sourcing new suppliers and working together with Procurement and Contracts Team in Luxemburg to build master agreements for Amazon EU Imaging
- Support introduction of new technology and cost reduction efforts for goods & services for the region.
- Work with imaging teams in other regions to identify opportunities to leverage cost savings through global sourcing
- Deliver procurement operational effectiveness within the imaging network
- Ensure all projects/requests are accompanied by completion dates and manage multiple priorities therein
- Help improve the current regional imaging procurement process
- Carry out procurement responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures
- Educate internal customers and vendors on all relevant procedures and policies
- Partner with internal customers to positively influence spending decisions
- Ensure that imaging studios always have the required goods / services on hand at the best available prices & terms; supporting with stock list and related standard suppliers
- Preparation and double check of month end figures, review of month-end accruals