At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
EMEA HR Services is looking for a strong Project Coordinator to join its HRS Delivery and Planning team. As part of the HR Services team you will coordinate a portfolio of projects across multiple geographies. This opportunity requires excellent technical, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Main Responsibilities include:
Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
- Responsible for analysis, maintaining programme and project plans, reporting, ensuring the right information and data feeds into overall programme plans.
- Capturing meeting actions in weekly Team meetings and maintain a central action & issue log
- Maintain participant and email distribution lists
- Organizing meetings and workshops in multiple location
- Working with cross-functional team to collect, compile & maintain standard project templates
- Support “Peak” readiness and planning process defining a robust approach across the hub network and providing clear and accurate headcount reports during the Peak period.
- Support and track the HRS SD People agenda calendar for all the Hubs.
- Leading several key initiatives for monotoring, faciltating and communications to global Hub leaders like Business Continuity planning (BCP)
What we offer:
- Unlimited contract
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 days per month home office option
- Relocation package
- Public transport reimbursement
- Multi-sport card
- Employee referral program bonus
- Language courses
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
- In house canteen
- Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
- Corporate events and team events
- Possible internal and/or international growth