Amazon Product Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
If you thrive on managing creative operations that demand logistical and resource analysis, planning and decision making ability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, come join our growing team!
Amazon is looking for a SEU Flex Studio Operations Specialist to lead our team in producing excellent commercial photography for a diverse range of products. As the SEU Flex Studio Operations Specialist , you will seek to find the right balance between creative and operational imperatives to meet customer and business needs. You will implement innovative imaging solutions that enhance customer experience (on time and within budget), drive continuous improvement, scale production to meet high volumes, and drive greater efficiency while maintaining quality. You will build strong relationships with retail, technology, finance, external vendors and logistics partners. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading all functions within a virtual studio, meeting operational goals, including overseeing operational and reporting of operational metrics to stakeholders
- Ensures quality imaging asset creation according to defined style guides while meeting operational metrics
- Ensures teams are scaled and appropriately resourced to deliver against business and operational objectives
- Manages changing priorities and implements plans (staffing, space planning etc.) to meet business needs
- Owns forecasting and manages budget based on forecast and target metrics
- Oversees studio-wide safety and loss prevention programs
- Collaborates with retail, technology, operations and FC teams to plan and implement new initiatives or product lines
- Creates external partnerships with vendors/agencies to leverage resources and cost advantages
- Uses customer feedback, metrics and other data to drive improvement and innovation for imaging
- Monitors industry and competitive trends/innovations
- Identifies opportunities to improve tools, systems and processes and partners with right teams to drive innovation
- Influence key stakeholders and advise on the right imaging solution for their business.