Amazon Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
Amazon is looking for a highly skilled Still Life Photo Stylist for its fast paced commercial photo studio. Successful candidates will be self-starters, strong communicators, very detail-oriented, and highly creative. The Stylist Photo will be assisting and styling in a range of different categories for e-commerce photography. He/She will be contributing to continual style improvements and styling/prep efficiencies. The successful candidate will be productivity focused, with good merchandise coordination and able to manage multiple tasks.
· Assist on set with prepping, prioritizing imaging order, and styling products
· Troubleshoot and prioritize direction from creative on set
· Monitor incoming product in order to prepare for daily productivity
· Run daily product shoots while maintaining positive energy in studio at all times
· Use the vision of the brand, buyer requests, and other resources as guides to make specific styling choices
· Act as point person for freelance stylists & assistants
· Organize and maintain the workspace, styling props inventory and request supplies
· Support safety initiatives regarding studio workflow and processes
. Drive Style-guide changes
. Drive creative briefings
. Support Editorial shootings