The Amazon Business design team is seeking an experienced UX Designer for its Madrid studio who can set a new standard for creatively solving complex problems for organizations of all sizes across the world and who can play a vital role in driving the future of a world-class business experience.
We are focused on building solutions that enable B2B customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
To succeed in this role, you must be an experienced designer with exceptional systems thinking and a passionate advocate for the customer, always looking to invent and simplify on their behalf. You must think big and build a solution that can scale to meet the global needs of thousands of customers. You must earn trust with technical credibility, pragmatic decision making, and strong follow through working with technology teams across Amazon. And you must dive deep into the technical and experience details to ensure we exceed the high expectations of our customers every day.
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications · Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback