Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company
, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store. Based in Berlin, Audible Spain
is looking for an engaged Merchandising Manager (m/f)
who will be supporting the introduction of Audible in the Spanish market, reporting to the Country Manager. With your creative mind, a sound business sense, editorial acumen, and a knack for getting things done you will be responsible for driving customer engagement for Audible in Spain.
The position’s most critical duties and responsibilities include merchandising key areas of the Audible experience (including web, mobile, and tablet) with new and exciting content, creating online and email campaigns to drive customer engagement and revenue, and providing meaningful analysis to drive improvements. Main responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize product selection and merchandising in order to drive revenue, maximize conversion, minimize costs and amplify customer engagement.
- Conceive and write editorial features and promotional copy leveraging product expertise for on-site & email promotions and programs, maintaining standards and creativity of Audible’s editorial voice.
- Inform and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects throughout Audible Spain engagement channels.
- Liaise and partner with cross-functional teams from various marketplaces to bring the experiences and functionalities to the Spanish market.
- Work with design and editorial teams to ensure that customer communication goals are met.
- Build promotional pages and incentives via sophisticated online tools.
- Build, maintain, and analyze performance reports.
- Maintain ownership of the Spanish merchandising KPI’s and regularly communicate results to the senior management.