Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?
Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience team owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge initiatives to customers and cultures across Europe. We do this by developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms based on custom European needs, and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world.
We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial and accomplished Senior UX Designer to help differentiate and enhance our Fashion customer experience. Leveraging an obsession and expertise in visual and user experience design, the candidate will lead the creation of innovative, beautiful shopping experiences. He/she will have a dedicated partnership with agile development teams focused on leveraging customer passion to help shoppers across Europe. Because the scope of this position will extend across a number of features, the ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design is imperative. The right candidate will have a vision for the future of fashion and a willingness to do things differently.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Deliver high quality creative products while insisting on high standards
- Responsibly and effectively advocate for customers, imparting day-to-day strategic design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, content, business and marketing values
- Partner with internal teams to ensure the customer experience achieves goals in an inspirational way
- Translate merchandising and marketing strategies into creative execution, driving the process from concept to final creative execution
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define feature requirements via empirical online data, usability findings, market research, and proven UCD principles
- Provide thought leadership in architecting short- and long-term visions for the fashion-buying experience
- Develop wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new things fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives and help building plans for the future. We need someone who is eager to learn with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
This role can either be located in Madrid or Luxembourg.