At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Account Manager to help scale our new and growing Display and Search Advertising program. Developing and leveraging strong relationships with clients and internal teams, this person will be responsible for all aspects of ad campaign management. Ensuring seamless execution of smart, effective campaigns, the Account Manager will deliver to clients’ needs and assist in driving new and repeat opportunities for the business.
To do this, the Account Manager will have a deep understanding of Amazon's display and search advertising products as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other client facing Amazon Advertising teams, the Account Manager will interact with Amazon Advertising product development , operations, and technology teams; other Amazon business units; and advertising agencies and clients. Responsibilities:
- Build solid relationships with advertising agencies and clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions for Display and Search
- Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels (Owned & Operated, Mobile, Kindle, Amazon Advertising Platform) to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients’ goals
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Display Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies