At Amazon, we have a unique culture built on pioneering into unknown and new frontiers. From selling books to creating the Kindle, from making films to launching stores where customers just walk out, Amazon reinvents normal. After selling the first book in 1995, we have grown at an incredible rate and in 2018 we reached a new milestone of reaching the top ten in the annual Fortune 500 list of biggest US companies. By hiring those that take risks and find fulfillment through making the impossible commonplace, Amazon cultivates innovation. Every employee at Amazon has the power to forge their own path and to have a true impact on the business, and we find that exhilarating.
The culture of innovation also extends to our China business. Since 2004, Amazon has been offering customers in China authentic and quality products with convenience and value. In 2014, we launched Amazon Global Store, offering millions of international brands and products direct from the US, Europe, and Japan, but allowing Chinese customers to purchase with local language, currency, payment methods, and customer services, all with the convenience of never leaving the Amazon China site Z.cn. Cross-border e-commerce is growing in popularity in China: by 2020, a quarter of the population, amounting to more than half of all digital buyers, will be shopping for cross-border goods. With over 300 million active customers, over 140 fulfillment centers, and serving more than 180 countries and regions, Amazon is well positioned to capture this growing opportunity in China. Our vision is to be the "go-to-place" for Chinese consumers to shop for global brands and products.
1. working with accounting on reconciliation between tax return and ledger to ensure accuracy of tax returns and financial books.
2. handle the day to day tax compliance including tax return filing, external and internal reporting for all entities in China, with respect to VAT, CT, local surcharge and any other relevant taxes for all entities in China.
3. attend to the tax authorities queries regarding tax compliance matters.
4. handle tax registration, tax de-registration and tax audits.
5. contribute to a flexible, stable and team-oriented working culture that foster development and a positive attitude.
6. other related work assigned by manager.