Amazon is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join the fast paced world of European Financial Operations in Bratislava. We’re not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average finance position. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
It is critical to Amazon’s on-going success that we provide the highest service to our employees. If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you’re looking for! About us
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. We treat every day like day one. A day to bring in fresh ideas. A day to challenge convention. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive our success now, and reinforce our reputation for great service for years to come. You could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work hard. Have fun. Make history. About the role
Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve receivables and payment related queries received from the Vendors of Amazon Spain.
The Financial Analysts’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze receivable discrepancy (Commercial agreements, Vendor returns etc.) and fix issues in cooperation with the vendors of Amazon Spain in order to issue on-time payments;
- Reconcile vendor statements received from Amazon Spain vendors with the open amounts in our ledger;
- Respond to AR related inquiries by phone or email with strong focus on Vendor experience and education;
- Communicate with various internal departments such as Retail teams in Spain and finance processing teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
- Work with key accounts on various finance related issues and coordinate the long terms fixes
Are you curious to know what your potential colleagues like about their job? We have their answers: “The atmosphere in our team is great, so work and fun is closely connected.”
“It is great to work in such friendly multicultural environment and have the opportunity not only to help the Vendors with their accounting issues on a daily basis, but also to improve our general accounting knowledge as well as the language and communication skills.” About you
- Passion for working with people, strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills
- Passion for working with diverse teams
- “Can do” attitude
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Comfortable with working with large databases, making assumptions with data and presenting the findings to management
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks.
Base pay for this position is 1.060 EUR