The Training Specialist will be a member of a global team under Virtual HR (VHR) and will be responsible for developing, delivering, and organizing training programs for Employee services teams. The Training Specialist must build effective working relationships with our stakeholders in other teams and with relevant roles in the Global Learning Solutions team.
This position is based in Prague and will report to the Learning Manager.
· Develop, assess and facilitate training for new and current employees, including Team Leader and Manager roles.
· Cooperate on global training projects with India and Costa Rica hubs.
· Manage the logistics of learning and create an effective learning environment proving successful knowledge transfer.
· Able to design training materials, bridge any gaps between understanding and execution, and facilitate learning in the classroom by organizing and presenting material in a way that is optimal for the target skill or knowledge being transferred.
· Work closely with the manager/stakeholders in the preparation, development & coordination of training events
· Effectively collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure learning content and information is accurate and updated and meets the current needs of the organization.
· Contribute to continuous needs analysis and training improvement and additional training projects as required.
· Building relationships across the global team to ensure we leverage all available content that can be localized for our region.
· Maintain current information about training programs, events and performance support materials.
· Compile course evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback.
· Coaching and support for technical subject matter experts in the area of process training
· Solve problems, reacting quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking the appropriate steps to resolve.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
· Completed Bachelor’s degree
· Fluent English (spoken and written)
· 1 year+ experience developing training content of individual training titles and training programs (mainly content design, framework of the program, defining success metrics and strategy for measuring the impact of the training)
· 2 years+ proven track record of facilitating training courses (process or system related, soft skills)
· 2 years+ working in a Shared Service Centre or similar environment
· Strong presentation skills and a dynamic personality.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining complex topics and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
· Excellent coordination, classroom management and organization skills.
· Strong command of MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Word
· Ability to use multiple learning methods and act as a consultant when choosing an appropriate method for addressing a need.
· Analytical approach to analyzing customers’ training needs and demonstrated customer obsession.
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
· A global mind-set, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to relate to and work effectively across cultures.
· Experience with instructional design and content design tools such as Storyline
· Experience facilitating vILT and webinars
· Knowledge of Adobe connect or similar tools
· Experience working with LMS and LRS tools
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.