The Security System Project Manager is the primary vehicle for delivering physical and other security programs and project.. Working at the direction of the EMEA Senior Security Program Manager, you will be focused primarily on planning, coordinating, and commissioning security programs in the EMEA region. The role will also involve driving security policy and standards across the region. In addition, you will often be called upon to assist in new security initiatives.
The role can be based in Poland, Germany, France , Spain, Czech Republic or Italy
The Security System Project Manager will focus on planning, designing, and commissioning security endeavors throughout EMEA. This will include partnering with approved design firms to create the project plan, finalize system designs, and select the best security vendor to complete the project. Knowledge and application of Amazon Global Security Operations standards and policies will be key for success in this role. While projects will be managed at the ground level by other Amazon resources, you will be responsible for establishing benchmarks and ensuring field teams are on track for completion of security projects. You will also coordinate and assist in the commissioning of each security program across the region.
It is expected that the Security System Project Manager will always look for new technologies and improved solutions for protecting the people, networks, and property of Amazon and subsidiaries.
This position is an essential part of Amazon Global Security and is based in EU/UK.
The qualified candidate for this role will be able to perform or has had experience with the following:
- Writing detailed Physical Security design requirements and standards.
- Interpreting Blue Prints for the purpose of applying company design standards.
- Interpreting Amazon Security Policies and translating to real world applications.
- Drafting Scopes of Work, Project Bidding Packages and Project Budgets.
- Completing the final Test and Acceptance of security systems.
- Pre-qualify Security Integrators.
- Work with supervisors and internal customers to establish, provide and agree on, clear goals, objectives, and performance delivery outcomes and timeline.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions for system installations, upgrades, repairs and change outs.
- Builds and deploys training programs for all users of the physical security systems.
- Coordinates and ensure timely delivery of daily system support requirements with various support teams such as IT Security, Network Engineering and Corporate Systems.
- Researches, develops, designs and tests a variety of equipment, components, products and systems with the goal of fully optimizing and leverage our investments.