Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible.de
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 100,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store. Audible has teams in Newark, Berlin, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
Based in Berlin, Audible
is looking for a Country Manager - Audible Spain (m/f)
to lead and drive the introduction of Audible in the Spanish market, reporting to the Managing Director - Audible EU. The Country Manager will be accountable for setting up the strategy and ensuring a flawless execution of the roadmap to introduce Audible’s business in spanish-speaking markets. In this role, you will be in charge of the development and execution of strategic, tactical and operational plans and initiatives for our Spanish business. In addition, your focus on Branding, Acquisition Marketing and your deep understanding of the Digital Entertainment sphere, will allow you to establish Audible in this new market. Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for developing a strategy and drive its execution to grow Audible’s business in the Spanish-speaking market, with particular focus on continuous testing, as well as brand establishment, user and member base acquisition, and revenue generation.
- Lead the development, execution and review of strategic, tactical and operational plans. All aiming to drive user acquisition, drive awareness to Audible in the Digital Entertainment sphere, and business growth; spanning Brand, Product and Performance Marketing, Customer Engagement and Retention.
- Owns marketing budget and leads a small team. Moreover, will manage all necessary support from other teams at a cross EU/US level.
- Develops new tools and processes – while also leveraging existing ones – to accomplish Audible’s rollout in the Spanish market and enabling sustainable long-term business growth. Also establishing and maintaining a team culture of ambition, focus, highest standards, team spirit, and fun.
- Works cross-functionally with internal and external teams and individuals, ensuring collaboration and best-practice exchange as well as alignment on business objectives and priorities.