We’re not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average finance position. Amazon is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic self-driven leader to join the fast paced world of European Financial Operations in Bratislava. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
Main Business Areas:
- Finance Contact Management focused on Procure-to-Pay process;
- Drive vendor`s experience in terms of Finance interaction;
- Manage Finance Projects in the Finance Contact Management area;
- KPIs and metric reporting;
The main duties will be:
- Managing and developing a team of Analysts, including hiring, training, and employee development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed; managing annual performance targets; creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics. This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners.
- Work with Amazon vendors to drive new processing methods and improve the day-to-day AP operations;
- Standardize processes to ensure capacity for our significant growth;
- Continually look at ways to improve the vendor experience;
- Communicate & earn the trust of our vendors and internal customers, thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity;
- Work with the commercial side of the business to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner.
Base pay for this position is 2.650 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation