Are you passionate about building the world of tomorrow, enthusiastic about Amazon’s customer-focused mission, and hungry to create innovative marketing programs in technology? Help us mold the future of cloud-based content/services. Amazon’s devices aren’t gadgets – they’re end-to-end services, backed by a vast selection of content, exclusive features, and the Amazon Cloud. We are looking for an experienced and self-directed marketer for developer products in Spain and the cloud services and 3P app ecosystems that power them. This role will be on the forefront of our developer ecosystems - in an area that represents an evolution in how customers think about Amazon.
As the Developer Marketing Manager, you will build and execute a strong marketing plan to help launch products for developers, drive awareness of our technology and acquire new developers. You will act as the business manager for the product, developing a deep understanding of the developer business and the developer community. Responsibilities will include acquisition of leads through channels including paid and organic search, display advertising, affiliate marketing, social media, e-mail, PR, and other online and offline marketing channels.
You will be expected to innovate and will be empowered to expand our marketing and communication horizons to new channels and approaches. In typical Amazon fashion, this role will hold a high bar for measurement of marketing activities, and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Define and execute the marketing and communications plan to reach developers, including managing budget, forecasting and regular reporting.
- Own the development and localization of value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for products.
- Work with product and global marketing teams to manage timelines and distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages for the developer audience.
- Craft compelling audience-specific, localized messages and campaigns (videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) to fuel our digital marketing engine.
- Own localization of our developer portal for developers.
- Help identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, including co-marketing with communities and industry events.
- Execute local events to engage developers with technical training or compelling content, including optimizing our events to drive efficiency of event activity all-up.
- Drive innovation in audience experiences and partner with social engines and community influencers to scale our message, awareness, and adoption.
This position is based in Madrid