Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon Spain is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Marketing Manager
with a strong customer focus. This role is based in Madrid. Responsibilities:
- Providing analytical & strategic support to analyze Customer Experience initiatives performance and make clear recommendations
- Driving development of business metrics and analytics: audit the existing metrics and develop new KPIs to track continuous improvement; scope out the new reporting requirements; develop and automate new reporting from our Data Warehouse (SQL) and present the new metrics to the business stakeholders
- Driving process improvement, including: understand the current supply chain and product management processes; optimize product catalog integration; work with the development teams to improve the current business management systems; audit the current business processes and copy best practices from other product lines or Amazon countries; work on key projects that focus on process automation; develop tools in Excel, Access, VBA, BI (SQL) to facilitate process improvement short term
What’s on offer :
- Launching projects and activities across product lines in terms of demand (traffic, merchandising, promotions) create business plans for new opportunities, drive projects to completion and success; report the project status towards all stakeholders
- The opportunity to join the ecommerce leader and be part of its success story;
- A fast-paced, dynamic and exciting working environment
- A competitive compensation package