The Sponsorship team is focused on developing new and innovative advertising integrations to help our customers engage with brands in ways that enhance their experience of Amazon's products and services.
We are looking for a Sponsorship Program Manager to support our EU business.
The position is an EU position and could be located in either London, Madrid, Milano, Munich, or Paris offices. Some travel involved.
This person will be responsible for validating, scoping, building, and delivering sponsorship advertising propositions ("solutions") for strategic brands, by identifying customer engagement opportunities across Amazon’s users journeys; and by partnering with creative / product / account experts to provide solutions that deliver superior advertiser performance while delighting our customers. Key responsibilities
- Continuously develop and validate new solutions that are outside of our standard product card, by engaging with Sales / Retail / Design / Product teams and Sales management to deliver unique opportunities for our strategic advertising partners.
- Respond quickly and thoroughly to requests for new sponsorship concepts that can be delivered rapidly to meet advertiser needs.
- Partner with local market segment advertising and retail leadership to identify and prioritize needs for the business.
- Create and maintain a roadmap of opportunities to be addressed.
- Attend client meetings to help assess goals, objectives and asks in terms of sponsorship solutions. Summarize findings and distribute to stakeholders to drive forward required solutions.
- Drive solution requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development and testing when needed.
- Secure scoping and scheduling across multiple products and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
- Develop overall execution plans that meet operational requirements, project manage the delivery of sponsorship solutions, and ensure that stakeholders have all the inputs required for flawless operation.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs vs. technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the Company.
The ideal candidate (m/f) would:
- Be a very solid innovation driver, with strong customer-centric approach and strong partnership on delivery;
- Have a proven track record on scoping, validating and delivering sponsorship advertising solutions;
- Have great attitude and work ethic: as a start-up, we wear many hats, work fast and smart, adapt and iterate quickly – we are looking for someone who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a tightly-knit team that is tackling really interesting and challenging projects. Innate ability to inspire passion in others is a plus.