Amazon seeks a talented Senior Financial Analyst to support and drive development of business in Amazon Spain. This is an exciting opportunity that blends an individuals passion for retail innovation and finance while supporting one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon. Based in Madrid interacting with Amazon Europe, this role will provide financial support to the Total Consumer Electronics business teams across Italy & Spain.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior leadership to provide strategic guidance, as well as overall finance, operational and decision support in this exciting, evolving space. This individual will be role model for high standards and driving business insight partnering with cross functional teams. The role demands individuals with solid analytical skills, the ability to work independently, manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment, a strong bias for action, superb customer focus, and the ability to communicate with and influence business leadership. A bachelor degree is required; an M.B.A. is preferred. Primary responsibilities include:
- Controllership of the businesses
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses and new business development initiative
- Leading and participating as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams
- Establishing, maintaining and managing reporting on weekly financial and operational performance metrics
- Long and short term financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Driving cross-business analytic projects for senior management, with financial modeling, data mining and presentation support