Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Reliability Engineering Technician
to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC) in Spain. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The focus of the Senior Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
- Work in a hands on manner and demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise levels of knowledge on all MHE in the building.
- Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
- Support the line manager and to supervise the shift in his absence.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.