Are you looking for a challenge? Would you like to use your technical, organizational, and inter-disciplinary skills to optimize Amazon's world-class operations workforce? Opportunities abound in Amazon's Labor Management, Planning, & Scheduling Organization! We build cool technology to ensure that the right people are in the right places at the right times to power the largest fulfillment operation in the world.
A commitment to working with clients, refining requirements with the technical team, and overseeing successful delivery of software are absolute requirements. If you have that type of expertise, you enjoy working with stakeholders and across multiple technology teams, are a natural organizer, and motivated to think big and build systems that can impact Amazon at a global scale, then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for a top notch program manager to build new services from the ground up or expand existing services. We are looking for a leader who delivers innovative capabilities through a collaborative work with engineering and senior leadership. We are looking for a self driven champion who is able to own projects and features and drive them to completion.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end ownership of the metrics & goals that define success – own the product experience to drive the growth to achieve yearly targets
- Working closely with product management and stakeholders to take use cases and requirements and turn them into successful projects
- Proposing features and working with the development team to understand how to make them happen
- Support deep dive of business requirements to fully understand what and how we built it our product
- Continuously drive improvements to existing systems
- Launching product features, beta programs, change management
- Interact with project sponsors, other Technical Program Managers, and multiple development teams to define and deliver complex features
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large complex cross-functional projects
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities