At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
Based from our Spanish head office in Madrid, Amazon is now looking to hire an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Program Manager.
As a Logistics Program Manager you will be working on our logistics network. This task includes the complete ownership of expansion projects and new business development to ensure the best quality and prices for Amazon’s customers. Furthermore, you are part of a team that constantly monitors the quality and performance of our customer deliveries. Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in the transportation/ 3rd party logistics industry or a similar fast-paced logistics/distribution environment as you will be responsible for:
- Designing and leading projects for new delivery concepts
- Supporting software rollouts from a concept phase on
- Project management of the expansion of our network
- Demonstrate expertise in working to tight deadlines and ensure that all parties are providing key information on time to enable timely execution.
- Lead periodical audits of configuration features and ensure systems required to deliver the intended operational effect are in place.
- Acting as a proxy for the business division leader on a regular basis internally and externally
- Execution of projects for major savings in our third party logistics network
- Supporting the third party logistics team in peak phases operationally
- Acting as an interface to a variety of internal customers such as human resources, legal, public relations, operations and IT whenever required