At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a exceptional leader who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as Workflow Manager. The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative workforce planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about planning and workflow initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. Key Responsibilities Areas:
· Lead a workforce planning team
· Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness
· Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions.
· Participate in wider TRMS projects and initiatives. He/she will own providing optimal workflow and planning solutions for upcoming initiatives.
· Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance teams to analyze historical data and forecast demand. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
· Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements. Manage SLA through Phone/Email routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA.
· Fully leverage existing technology, including global standardization of reporting
· Root cause analysis and corrective action plan for variances in operational performance (WF centric metrics)