The position is based in Paris (France) and we would be happy to offer you a relocation package!
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and the digital music store.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale that can support Amazon’s global platform, and customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in multiple countries, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in a way that enhances their day-to-day lives. We can be found through mediums such as the Amazon Echo, Kindle Fire, iOS, and Android as well as on a mixture of home and auto streaming platforms.
The team is searching for a marketing professional to support customer acquisition, customer adoption and customer retention for its Digital Music team in France, and also to share best practices for Italy and Spain.
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will work with internal and external partners and stakeholders to execute a strong marketing plan to help drive awareness, acquire and adopt customers, and maintain their engagement at a high level for Amazon’s Digital Music service.
You will be responsible for contributing to a customer acquisition and engagement strategy set by Digital Music senior leadership; successfully executing on that strategy; and delivering ongoing analyses of results, making recommendations for iterating on that strategy to continue growing the business.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Support highly visible customer acquisition and engagement programs and campaigns, including messaging, executing, analyzing and optimizing performance across channels and campaigns
· Identifying new engagement opportunities and strategies based on customer and business data
· Supporting the marketing plans for various channels (associates, paid / free social, online / offline advertising, mobile, search marketing and others), and identifying messaging, targeting, segmentation, and testing strategies to drive customer acquisition and engagement
· Understanding levers we have for improving customer engagement, analyzing performance and success of those levers
· Collaborating closely with several teams, including Site Merchandising, Creative, Business Intelligence, Music Product, and Marketing in both the contribution to development and execution of our acquisition and engagement plans and initiatives
· Supporting the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to help driving key marketing decisions
· Experimenting creatively with new ways to drive customer acquisition and engagement
· Contributing to the development of the user experience and test new products and features that improve customer experience and engagement
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points. A passion for music, and demonstrated empathy with music fans, are critical aspects for success in this role.