Do you want to shape the future of computer vision? Would you like to be part of a team that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the innovative Cloud Cam, Echo Show, and Echo Look? If you answer ‘yes’, come join the Amazon Computer Vision Software Products team and help us create groundbreaking devices and large-scale computer vision services. Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Development Manager – Amazon Computer Vision Software Products, you will lead a team of engineers working on cutting-edge large-scale cloud services that are used by millions of customers. You will be responsible for thinking big, setting goals, direction and priorities, delivering high-quality software, maintaining operational excellence, and leading interactions with world-class Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning experts. In this position, you will solve distributed-systems problems, work with video streaming and high-performance computing, both on CPU and on GPU.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to bring our computer vision technology to their roadmap
- Ownership of the overall systems development life cycle
- Developing roadmaps and timely delivery results.
- Management of day-to-day engineering activities within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, and mentoring
- Building, enhancing, and maintaining a best-in-class engineering team
- Working closely with engineers and architects to develop the best technical designs
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management