The AWS Marketplace team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive software manager. The candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, understands the cloud commerce space and will help us scale our business and impress our customers.
As the development manager, you will have technical ownership of customer facing services and experiences. You'll lead a talented and nimble team of engineers to create innovative ways to grow our marketplace.
Responsibilities include direct management engineers and engineering leaders, process and quality of service improvements, strategic planning, project management for software within the team, and management of resources across teams. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. The AWS Marketplace business requires creative engineering balanced with high quality and customer focus.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders :
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires and develops great people
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Thinks big
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation