Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with Sellers who offer their catalog of products on Amazons’ global e-commerce platforms.
In that context, Seller Support teams act as the primary interface between Amazon and our Sellers. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the Seller's needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
Seller Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training & development and workforce planning. Roles within Seller Support at Amazon offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Seller experience. Position Description
The Seller Support Associate is the primary solution provider for global sellers on the Amazon platforms. In addition to providing a remarkable Seller experience, a Seller Support Associate is expected to address system issues, identify and implement process improvements, develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone, email and/or chat cases.
Successful candidates will have an immediate and distinct impact on the experience of Amazon Sellers therefore a strong record of customer obsession; high judgment and delivery of results are key requirements for this role. Summary of Responsibilities
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers on Tax matters
- Demonstrates ownership of every Seller interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts
- Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve Seller contacts
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize and identify system, process and policy issues impacting our Sellers and drive business improvement initiatives
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.