Regional Marketing Automation Specialist
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to support the initiatives of the Marketing Automation team, focused on the SFDC CRM platform to deliver a great experience for our customers. The successful candidate will have technical expertise with Salesforce.com, experience building and supporting global, dashboards and reporting, and the ability to own the relationship with local Sales and Marketing teams focusing on collecting user feedback, training and system adoption
While collaborating with Marketing Automation team, local Sales teams and local Marketing team members this individual will successfully execute on project requests, ensure marketing automation best practices, and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements. Document and lead training for marketing automation reporting and dashboard creation, campaign creation, data capture on marketing forms, and overall CRM enhancements. This position is the regional liaison between the Marketing Automation team and the local Sales and Marketing teams, to ensure that local issues are addressed and documented in a timely manner, prioritized on the central team roadmap, and that users in region have the right training and processes to make the best use of the marketing automation platforms.
- Identification of regional problem areas in the lead flow, data import and general marketing automation processes with Sales and Marketing, resulting in both a short and long term roadmap of development and training exercises.
- Ownership of the tracking, management and launch for all regional Marketing Automation projects by coordinating with central Marketing Automation team and local teams needs and challenges.
- Collaborate with Lead Management Marketing Manager focused on the Sales organization to highlight cross-team opportunities for improvement and development.
- Manage the backlog of stakeholder project requests, serve as the central point of contact for requirements gathering, user stories to support enhancements, feature requests and extensions, troubleshoot and resolve system performance and issues within a well-documented SLA.
- Provide training to local stakeholders on report and dashboard creation, hold regular office hours to resolve low impact issues.
- Ensure internal stakeholders (field marketing, event marketing, product marketing, etc.) have optimal experience with CRM and Lead Management Platforms
- Use a test, measure, learn approach to iterate and optimize lead flow, marketing team processes and reporting to drive the best possible results, constantly evaluating the quality of our product offering
- Serve as the regional point of contact for all data hygiene and list import questions and challenges, with an eye on insisting on the highest standards.