The Learning and Development function of Amazon EU Operations is currently looking to expand its Analytics and Metrics teams by adding resources with Web Programming, Database Management and Project Management skills.
We are looking for an experienced project manager that will lead a small team in charge of development and maintenance of a web-based metrics and reporting portal.
The role is based at Amazon’s Fulfillment Center in Barcelona and has EU-wide responsibilities.
We are looking for individuals with experience in Project Management, Web Development and Database Management.
At Amazon we believe that every day is day one. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match: we don’t like to sit still, which is why we treat every day like the first. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History. Key Responsibilities
- Management of a small team in charge of developing and maintaining web-based interactive metrics and reports
- Extraction, analysis and presentation of data aggregated at site, process, country, and regional levels
- Project management of metrics design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Deep understanding of business logic underlying key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Coordination with internal clients and stakeholders