We are looking for an inspiring Manager to lead the launch and growth of our Seller Fulfilled Prime business in the Spanish Marketplace.
Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) is Amazon’s latest Prime fulfillment offering, which allows Marketplace Sellers to offer their products on Prime, while using their own operational capabilities. In this role you will be accountable for the launch and growth of the SFP business in Spain, including operational and business performance and supporting new Seller recruitment teams.
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon aspires to offer customers around the globe the largest selection through its unique combination of being a Retailer and providing a Marketplace solution for third-party Sellers. There are more than 2 million active Sellers worldwide using our Marketplace services and the share of total units sold through these Sellers was >50% of the total items sold on Amazon.
This is how you will succeed:
- Launch SFP in Spain and own planning, reporting, and performance of operational and customer experience targets across multiple categories.
- Define and own local strategy and project management activities focused on generating long-term growth of SFP.
- Align goals and interact with relevant supporting stakeholders, including Retail Category teams and HQ/EHQ teams.
- Ensure high delivery experience standards for Prime customers by monitoring metrics like “on time shipping” and “on time delivery”.
- Deliver ongoing operational improvements to increase the top-line and profitability improvements of the program.
- Support and educate recruiting teams to launch Amazon Merchants onto the Seller Fulfilled Prime product.