AWS Public Sector Iberia - Business Development Manager for Portugal
To meet the growing demand for AWS Public Sector business in Iberia, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion to create the path for the growth of a business in Iberia focused in Portugal and can engage customers at all the different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you.
Here is your chance to work as a Business Development Manager for Iberia with focus on Portugal for the Public Sector Business (Government, Education, NPO and Healthcare) This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers to drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will assist customers to understand their Cloud requirements, address their security and compliance requirements, develop detailed sales proposals and manage the flawless execution of the country development plans. This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology, combining short term execution with long term strategic thinking.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a highly autonomous self-starter who is prepared to Think Big, Earn Trust and Drive Results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Promote AWS services in Portugal
• Develop, propose and execute against a comprehensive country/territory business plan
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services at all levels
• Facilitate customer adoption, engaging with Government, Policy Makers and key stakeholders
• Maintain a robust projects pipeline
• Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption, creating a healthy and sustainable ecosystem
• Earn Trust and contribute to positive customer experience