· Demonstrated ability to develop, inspire, direct, and manage a group of people (4 years+);
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· Skill in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
· Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
· Demonstrated ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long term goals.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze data and provide business oriented summaries.
· Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive Customer experience.
· Ability to perform ambiguous tasks without guidance and support.
· Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
· Demonstrated ability to hire and develop the best.
· Ability to provide objective performance feedback.
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
· Fluent English (required)