Amazon is currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Mobile Business Development to help us grow our mobile business through the creation and management of strategic partnerships. In particular, this role will focus on creating partnerships with mobile network operators for distribution and engagement with Amazon mobile offerings (Shopping, Video, Music and Kindle applications) as well as other Amazon services.
Managing this exciting and fast growing portion of the Amazon business will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard, have Fun, and make History.”
As the Sr. Manager, Mobile Business Development your responsibilities will include the following:
- Strategy and Execution for Amazon’s mobile operator relationships across the Asia/Pacific region.
- Identifying priority strategic partners, negotiating and closing distribution deals, implementing the agreements, managing the partnerships and creating the marketing activities to drive usage of distributed mobile applications and services in this channel.
- Successfully source and negotiate complex partnership agreements, from first contact through to signed contracts.
- Manage account, marketing and technical operations team to support Asia/Pacific agreements.
- Drive other strategic Amazon service integrations with mobile network operator partners
- Facilitate a go-to-market plan for addressing mobile distribution and engagement opportunities and prioritize mobile network and handset manufacturer prospects appropriately.
- Serve as primary point of contact and account management within the Mobile Business Development team for mobile operators and strategic mobile partners across the Asia/Pacific region.
- Coordinate closely with local retail country management and with worldwide mobile product teams.
- Coordinate with other Amazon business development teams to leverage established relationships and present a unified vision to our partners in the mobile arena.
- Report on plans and results to senior management, and coordinate closely with various internal stakeholders.