We are looking to hire a talented and committed Employee Relations Manager to play a critical role the development of the employee relations agenda in Spain
The role can be based in Barcelona or Madrid
We are seeking a progressive, hands-on, customer-obsessed individual who will help to develop our employee relations agenda of creating a positive employee relations climate that supports employee safety, capability, engagement and a high performance customer obsessed culture.
The ER Manager will report to the Senior South Europe Employee Relations Manager
The role will require a level of geographical flexibility in base location within Spain
To take ownership, play a supporting role in significant ER projects. Support the Spanish Management Teams and H.R Teams in shaping the Employee Relation within the Amazon policies
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
• Develop an understanding of the employee engagement and support the delivery of initiatives designed to achieve engagement targets which are aligned to Amazon’s ER philosophy.
• Re actively and proactively Support and advise managers and HR teams on employee relations issues.
• Ensure compliance with Spain and EU legislation in partnership with our Legal Department
• Define, Develop the existing arrangements for collective consultation and communication as required for the ongoing evolution of the business, in compliance with Spain labor Laws and Amazon ER policies
• Provide training on ER matters for managers, HR teams.
• Conduct reviews of employment policies to ensure they are aligned to Amazon’s objectives and compliant with employment law.
• Participate in national and international projects.