Help mold the future of cloud-based content and services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer obsession, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Knowledge Engineer role.
The Spanish team is looking for Spanish speaking Knowledge Engineer to help improve the our knowledge base & reach with direct and visible customer impact.
Do you have fluent Spanish language skills? Do you have a strong academic background in a subject such as mathematics, philosophy, linguistics, history or library science? And are you keen to apply those skills at a technology company? This role is for you. As a knowledge engineer, you will work on:
- Representing real-world objects and concepts in ways that both computers and people can understand.
- Working to maintain the quality of the knowledge already in the system.
- Expanding the capabilities of the platform to infer new knowledge.
- Working with the teams of developers and machine learning scientists to enhance the existing technology and invent new techniques.
- The system uses a lot of proprietary technology so you can expect full training and don't need any specific experience in the area. However it's a complex and demanding role, requiring a lot of raw talent and versatility to learn the full system and quickly become productive across all areas.