Help mold the future of cloud-based content and services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer obsession, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Principal Solutions Architect role. In this role, you will be working with top-tier companies and developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers in Spain on a variety of Amazon products. Are you the kind of hands-on technical professional who can help our partners? You must possess a unique combination of deep technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure our partners are delivering a delightful end user experience.
Ideally, you’re someone who can write code with the best of them, but also wants to help guide the broader industry towards a technology you believe in. You have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak with you. Responsibilities:
- Engage with partners’ developers, architects, hardware engineers and project managers
- Educate partners of all sizes on Amazon technology platforms and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Work with Amazon product teams to define platform requirements
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge that future Amazon partners can leverage
- Help Amazon business development identify leads for new potential partnerships