Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class business development professionals to help establish relationships and manage the success of AWS emerging Technology and Consulting partners within the Iberian market.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help manage the relationship with one of AWS’ strategic global Service Provider partners.
You will help deliver on AWS strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify and influence key stakeholders within the partner organization
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of AWS partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS field sales force.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.